1) I took two showers. (The first one I justified as my "daily shower." The second I justified by convincing myself it would wake me up. Sadly, it did no such thing.)
2) I made three new iTunes playlists which are titled "XCITEMENT" (no "e," obviously), "short list" (only for the most valued of songs) and "fun new songs" (apparently my creative stamina is only about a playlist-and-a-half long).
3) I scrolled through my entire collection of photos twice with the vague goal of finding a new Facebook profile picture.
4) I started at the Wikipedia page for "Alanis Morissette" and found myself 25 minutes later watching a Youtube video of the classic TLC song "Waterfalls."
5) I "took a break" from my "intensive writing" to watch LOST.
6) [META ALERT!] I wrote this blog post!