1) the awkwardness of those "Jenny Banks has confirmed you as a friend..." e-mails that Facebook sends out now
2) how no one listens to voice mails anymore (corollary question: why do people still insist on leaving such detailed voice mails for other people when they never even listen to ones left on their own phones?)
3) the awesome feeling of finding a jacket or a pair of shoes that you haven't worn in a really long time that you're digging now
4) how much more you want a candy bar when it's in a hotel minibar as opposed to any other time
5) how insanely frustrating/annoying it is when you are watching a TV show online and the exact same ad plays during every "commercial break"